Four Seasons Sunrooms
Homeowners are looking for as many benefits as possible from their room additions, which is why sunrooms are becoming more popular. Sunrooms provide versatile space, and will also increase the value of your home without putting a big dent in your bank account. Sunrooms are one of the most cost-effective home improvement projects. A sunroom addition offers numerous options that will greatly benefit your home. Here are just a few benefits that sunroom provide:
Enjoy the Outdoors from the Inside
Sunrooms allow you to experience nature from the comfort of your own home, 365 days a year in any kind of weather. If you have an outdoor area that you don’t use during the winter months when it’s too cold, or during the summer when it’s too hot, a sunroom solves both of these problems. The sunroom will keep the bugs and pollen out so you can enjoy all the benefits of being outside without any of the problems that have moved you inside in the past. It truly is bringing the outdoors in.
Show Off Your Green Thumb
If you like bringing your plants indoors for the winter, but were running out of room to put them, a sunroom could provide you with the extra sun-filled space you’ll need for your plants. You could even grow an herb garden for year-round herbs in your new sunroom.
Natural light is important to the physical and emotional well-being of people. In many colder regions, some people struggle with “winter blues”. Being able to spend time in a sunroom where you have the feeling of being outdoors can greatly help to boost your mood. Since they allow so much more natural light, they are also perfect for visually enlarging small areas, which is why they are often placed near a tiny kitchen or dining area.
Sunrooms Add Space and Function
Sunrooms are also a perfect choice for those who are looking to add space that can serve a variety of functions:
- Dining area: Sunrooms provide a perfect breakfast or lunch area.
- Overnight guests: A sunroom can easily convert into a guest room during any season.
- Playroom: Sunrooms make excellent play rooms as well. You can design the room in a way that will give children a perfect place to play while not cluttering your current space.
- TV room: Add a large table, television and comfortable furniture, and you will be able to spend time watching your favorite programs.
- Home Office: What better place to set up a home office than a sunroom? All it takes is a desk, chair, and a Wi-Fi connection and you’re ready to go.
- Workout room: Do you need a dedicated exercise space? You’ll be able to work out without having to contend with cold weather, harsh elements or bugs.
- Craft/Art Room: What better place to work on your crafts or create a drawing or painting than in your sunroom, inspired by nature!
Not only are you gaining living space inside your home, but you are also creating a more interesting home to view from the street. A sunroom can add a great deal of visual interest, even to homes with very simple designs. If your home has a very plain appearance, adding a sunroom could be the best way to transform it into something eye-catching and exciting.
A Cost-Effective Way to Increase Home Value
The benefits that a sunroom can provide to your family will also help to raise the overall value of your home. A sunroom increases your square footage with a space that can be used for almost anything!
Sunrooms cost less to build and less to maintain, making them a great choice for any homeowner. If you are looking for a way to add living space to your home without the high costs involved with a traditional home addition, you should consider a sunroom.
Whether you want a space for the family to gather, a relaxing way to enjoy outdoors without the elements, or a peaceful spot for a good book, adding a sunroom can accommodate just about any of your needs. Are you ready to add more living space to your home? Call us today 215-660-5635 for a free consultation.